Corporate partnership is available to any firm wishing to promote the interests and purposes of the Conference.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
- Discount on exhibit space at the Conference, including 4 individual registrations per booth (2 more than non-members)
- Complete listing in the online Membership Directory, including a description of the firm’s products/services and listing by services provided
- All NCDC publications
- Entire office staff entitled to membership benefits
- Opportunity to speak at regional and national meetings and to serve on NCDC committees
- Exclusive advertising opportunities in NCDC publications
- Access to the members only section of the website
Corporate partner organizations agree to:
- Adhere to the Corporate Partner Rules of Business Ethics Code of Conduct (printable version).
- Support the Donor Bill of Rights.
- Corporate Partnership applicants must submit three letters of recommendation (from clients, vendors, etc.) attesting to their credibility and integrity. Please send these recommendations in writing with your application, or after you submit your online application. A form letter that can be used by your references can be found here
Annual dues for Corporate Members are based on a sliding scale, determined by your organization’s Gross Revenue from Catholic Fundraising Clients. View the chart to determine your dues level.