National Catholic Development Conference
Corporate Partner Rules of Business Ethics
Code of Conduct
We, the Corporate Partners of the National Catholic Development Conference, acknowledge and respect the Code of Stewardship and Ethics subscribed to by NCDC Active Members, and we adhere to the following:
PLEDGE AND PROMISE
Therefore, the Corporate Partners of the National Catholic Development Conference pledge to embrace these precepts and values. We promise to:
- Advance the mission of NCDC by using our specialized knowledge and expertise.
- Adhere to the highest standards of honesty and integrity and maintain ethical business relationships with the clients we serve. We will avoid conflicts of interest or any conduct that could put NCDC or its members at risk.
- Respect NCDC, our clients, competitors, peers, vendors, the media and the general public and respect free and open competition without deliberately undermining a competitor. We will safeguard confidences and preserve intellectual property rights.
- Provide transparency in business dealings with nonprofit NCDC members and clients, including transparency of business ownership and endorsements.
- Candidly represent ourselves throughout the industry and at NCDC events, registering ourselves and our employees in the name of our member company or companies.
- Be fair and truthful in relationships such that no member shall enter into any arrangement or contract involving payment in the form of a percentage or commission on funds raised.
- Display the NCDC logo within policy guidelines and recognize that this benefit will only have value if each member exhibits excellence in all dealings with clients and NCDC. Only Corporate Partners who have signed this Corporate Partner Rules of Business Ethics Code of Conduct are allowed to display the NCDC logo on their company materials and websites.