We hope you had an enriching, inspiring and motivating conference and are returning to your ministry with new energy and ideas!
Here are some helpful links:
Here is your chance to let us know about your conference experience! We greatly value the input of our attendees and use this information to continuously improve the conference.
Complete the conference evaluation by October 31 for a chance to win a free registration to our 50th Anniversary Conference in Chicago!
If you didn’t get a chance to evaluate the sessions you attended while at the conference, please take a minute to do so!
More helpful links:
Judging the ROI of Your Conference Experience
For many, if not all, conference attendees, making the case to attend professional conferences like NCDC can be an annual debate.
While you are fresh from the conference, keep a record for yourself (and your boss) on what you got out of the Conference and why it is a worthwhile value for you. Maybe next year, this will make it a little easier for you to get approval to attend.
Here are some more ways to get the most out of your conference experience, now that you’re back in your office, enriched and inspired in your ministry!
- Identify three things you learned from the Conference that you want to integrate into your program. Create a mini-plan, including a time frame, for each task.
- Report to your boss/board on what you learned at the Conference and the resulting goals you have set.
- Sort all materials received and file appropriately. Send in the free subscription forms.
- Save the attendee list for networking purposes.
- Bookmark this page as a resource of vendors.
- Review the business cards you collected and decide what you are going to do with them: file, put on a list for follow-up, etc.
- Make a list of those persons you plan to call and make your first call within two weeks of the Conference.
- Review the list of conference recordings, using the online schedule for further information about sessions and speakers. Order any CDs that might be helpful to you, if you have not already done so.
- If you are an NCDC member, don’t forget to renew your membership (you should receive your renewal notice shortly after the Conference).
- If you are not a member, visit the NCDC website or call the NCDC office with any questions about membership.
- Call NCDC with any further questions. 888-TRY-NCDC
Conference schedule still available online: Make your own customized version
Although the conference is over, the online schedule will remain online. You may want to bookmark the page as a record of the sessions you attended, or sessions you might be interested in ordering on CD.