To be considered for the 2017 conference and 2017 Fall workshop series, submissions must be received by December 30. Submissions for other programs may be submitted at any time.
Conference Submission Guidelines
- Speakers must provide electronic presentations and/or handouts by August 25, 2017 to be posted to the conference website.
- If speakers wish to distribute printed materials, they must provide these at their own expense. They can either ship them to be received by August 25 or bring them when they arrive at the Conference.
- With rare exceptions, NCDC does not pay expenses such as hotels and airfare, nor offer speaker stipends. All speakers are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
- NCDC educational sessions may not contain direct sales information. Sponsorship opportunities are available for such presentations.
- Presenters from for-profit companies must include a non-profit co-presenter. Preference is given to NCDC Corporate Partners.