Membership in NCDC (subject to approval by the Board of Directors) is open to Catholic and non-Catholic nonprofit organizations. Corporate Partnership is available to businesses that service nonprofit organizations.
NCDC membership is organizationally-based, meaning all members of the fundraising staff of a member organization are entitled to member benefits. The same applies for members of a Corporate Partner’s staff.
Benefits of Nonprofit Membership
- Entire development office staff entitled to membership benefits
- Discounted rates to Annual Conference and Exposition and workshops
- Receive Dimensions in Mission Advancement
- Ability for NCDC to attest to the legitimacy of the organization
- Access to the members only online resource library, including print and audio/video files
- Advice, Information and Referrals
- Representation and Affiliations
Nonprofit member organizations agree to:
- Adhere to the NCDC Code of Stewardship and Ethics.
- Support the Donor Bill of Rights.
- Send to the NCDC Office one copy of your Statement of Accountability annually.
Annual dues for most nonprofit members are based on a sliding scale, determined by your organization’s Gross Philanthropic Income, which is comprised of the funds raised annually by the development office of your organization or institution.
Diocesan Membership dues are based on the size of the diocese.
Available to any U.S. Catholic organization or institute listed in the Official Catholic Directory, which is engaged in raising funds to support religious, educational or other charitable activities. Active membership is also available to any Catholic organization outside of the United States listed officially in the directory recognized by its respective Bishops’ Conference.